terça-feira, dezembro 26, 2006

#6 Lost In Translation

I'm stuck.



Does it get easier?



No.



Yes.



It gets easier.



Oh, yeah?



Look at you.



Thanks.
[ Chuckles ]



The more you know
who you are,



and what you want,



the less you let...



things upset you.



Yeah.



I just don't know
what I'm supposed to be.



You know?



I tried being a writer, but...



I hate what I write.



And I tried taking pictures,



but they're so mediocre,
you know.



Every girl goes through
a photography phase.



You know, like horses?



You know?
Take, uh, dumb pictures of your feet.



You'll figure that out.



I'm not worried about you.

3 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

o melhor diálogo do melhor filme...

Anônimo disse...

o dos melhores diálogos de uma das cenas mais lindas da história do cinema :D

Anônimo disse...

"Nunca deixe alguém te fazer sentir como se não merecesse o que quer."

o filme é bobinho, mas a frase é válida.


lain. :-)